EncryptUs is an easy to use solution to encrypt emails from end to end. This means an email is encrypted as soon as the user sends it and decrypted when the recipient receives the email.
During transit, the email is encrypted so no one else can read the contents of the email except the intended recipient.
Benefits of using EncryptUs are:
1. It's easy to install and use unlike other solutions
2. You can continue to use your own email client
3. You can you use all your existing email addresses
4. If the recipient is not using EncryptUs, then emails between yourselves are not sent encrypted
EncryptUs is compatible with
- Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Any email client supporting POP3 or IMAP
EncryptUs requires you to use a login called a Firetrust Login (consisting of an email address and a password). You use this login for each computer you have HideAway running on.
1. Login for exisiting users - If you already have a Firetrust Login (If you have used MailWasher Mobile or HideAway, it's the same login), use this here.
2. Reset your password - Click to reset your password if you have forgotten it.
3. New Users - Create Login - New users will need to create a Firetrust Login which consists of an email address and a password.