The information on this website is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this website may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without Firetrust’s prior written permission.
Firetrust, MailWasher, Sitehound, FirstAlert! and Benign and their respective logos are trademarks of Firetrust Limited. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
The software and accompanying documentation available to download from this site are the copyrighted work of Firetrust. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, which accompanies such software. If no license accompanies the download, the terms of the license which accompanies the original product being updated will govern. You will not be able to use, download, or install any software unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement.
Firetrust software and technical information is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. and foreign law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (currently Cuba, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including those (a) on the Bureau of Industry and Security Denied Parties List or Entity List, (b) on the Office of Foreign Assets Control list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons, and (c) involved with missile technology or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons). You may not download Firetrust software or technical information if you are located in one of these countries, or otherwise affected by these restrictions. You may not provide Firetrust software or technical information to individuals or entities located in one of these countries or otherwise affected by these restrictions. You are also responsible for compliance with foreign law requirements applicable to the import and use of Firetrust software and technical information.
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The document may be used solely for informational, personal non-commercial purposes.
• Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original.
• The document may not be modified in any way.
• Firetrust reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Firetrust.
Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this website. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part. Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this website, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Firetrust.
Firetrust permits anyone to link to the Firetrust website subject to the linker’s compliance with the following terms and conditions:
A site that links to Firetrust website:
• May link to, but not replicate content contained in the Firetrust site.
• Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in the Firetrust site.
• Must not present misleading or false information about Firetrust’s services or products.
• Must not misrepresent Firetrust’s relationship with the linker.
• Must not imply that Firetrust is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s services or products.
• Must not contain content that could be considered as obscene, libelous, defamatory or inappropriate for all ages.
• Must not contain materials that would violate any laws.
Firetrust makes no representations about third-party websites. When you access a non-Firetrust site, you do so at your own risk. Firetrust is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice or statements made on third-party sites. Firetrust provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Firetrust endorses, recommends or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
The Firetrust website may contain mentions of third-party products and services for informational purposes. Firetrust makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by Firetrust “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in an agreement between you and firetrust, all information and software on this website are provided “as is” without warranty or conditions of any kind, either express or implied,
including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Firetrust assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or software or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this website.
In no event shall Firetrust be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, those resulting from:
1. Reliance on the materials presented, 2. Costs of replacement goods, 3. Loss of use, data or profits, 4. Delays or business interruptions,
5. And any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information) whether or not firetrust has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This website could include technical or other inaccuracies. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. However, Firetrust makes no commitment to update materials on this site.